In the current day and age, you must stand out and intrigue recruitment managers, such that your enhanced skills inspires them to show curiosity in your personality. What better way to improve your skill set and put yourself in the shoes of an HR manager than with this CPD certified HR and Payroll Management course.
This simple and easy course is divided into two sections each focusing on human resources management and payroll management respectively. First, you learn about human resources management as you explore its development in the modern day. Following that, you will read about subjects such as recruitment, interview, retention, health & safety, disciplining employees and terminating them. In the next section, payroll management is discussed by learning basic terminologies, accounting methods, understanding balance sheets, other financial statements and so much more.
This is a great tool if used correctly as you can easily gain more knowledge about the recruitment process and utilize it to your advantage. So, take this course now for the double feature of improving your payroll management skills as well.
Who is the course for?
- People who want to work in human resources
- People looking to be successful in interviews by learning how interviewers think
- Professionals wanting to improve their skills in Payroll management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
HR and Payroll Management is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Payroll Administer
- HR Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Office Manger
|Human Resource Management|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Human Resources Today||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Recruiting and Interviewing||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Retention and Orientation||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Following Up With New Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Workplace Health & Safety||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Workplace Wellness||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Providing Feedback to Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Disciplining Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Terminating Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Bookkeeping & Payroll Basics|
|Module One – Introduction||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Basic Terminology||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Basic Terminology (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Accounting Methods||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Keeping Track of Your Business||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Understanding the Balance Sheet||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Other Financial Statements||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Payroll Accounting Terminology||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – End of Period Procedures||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control||01:00:00|
|Module – Eleven Auditing||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|What Is Payroll?||00:30:00|
|Principles Of Payroll Systems||01:00:00|
|Confidentiality And Security Of Information||00:30:00|
|Effective Payroll Processing||01:00:00|
|Increasing Payroll Efficiency||01:00:00|
|Risk Management in Payroll||00:30:00|
|When Workers Leave Employment||01:00:00|
|Paye and Payroll for Employers||01:00:00|
|Tell HMRC about a New Employee||01:00:00|
|Net And Gross Pay||00:30:00|
|Statutory Sick Pay||00:30:00|
|Minimum Wage for Different types of Work||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: HR and Payroll Management||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- HR and Payroll Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- HR and Payroll Management||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.