Do you want to be able to apply makeup with skill and precision? Do you want to know how to contour like a pro? Cosmetics are beauty products used to enhance facial features and the body. Makeup application is not only about learning how to apply it, but also about the components of the makeup you use. It is essential to have proper knowledge of makeup application when making over your clients. If you’re considering a career in beauty, take steps to become a professional makeup artist with this best-selling Introduction to Makeup Application Course.
Throughout this professional makeup course, you will develop your practical knowledge and skills in professional makeup to secure your place in the cosmetics industry. You’ll familiarise with different techniques for applying makeup to the eyes, lips and cheeks of men and women. You’ll also explore the professional tools needed to create everyday and fashion week looks. Want to become a full-time makeup artist? Enrol in this course today and kickstart an exciting career in beauty.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in Makeup and Cosmetics
- Anyone who has an interest in learning how to be part of the Cosmetics Industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Introduction to Makeup Application course will be very beneficial and helpful to artists, professionals, and beginners who are in the cosmetic industry, especially:
- Beauty Gurus
- Cosmetic Enthusiast
- Makeup Artist
- Professional Makeup Artist.