QuickBooks is an accounting software package, comes combined and suitable for a variety of industries. It helps in making business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions.
Initially, you will learn about accounting basics which will help you get started with the software. Besides, you will habituate yourself with lists, forms, and registers which will help you with data entry. You will learn to add vendors, customers, sales receipts, setting up, tracking invoices, and so much more.
Moving onto the intermediate level, you will learn about performing basic transactions, paying bills, operating with inventory, handle purchase orders and different vendor activities. You will also learn about maintaining credit cards, online banking, accessing reports, and so on.
Following that, you will learn about the to-do list, setting reminders, class tracking, generating records NSF checks, the aspects of estimation such as creating, modifying, copying, and printing.
Finally, you will look at the payroll reports and the importance of making it, real-time tracking of reports and transactions. Besides, protecting data, setting up users, files, asset, liability, and equity accounts, preparing sales tax, planning tools, etc. are included.Intuit QuickBooks 2008 Complete Course will be beneficiary for you in the long for your professional field.
- Performing basic transactions through setting up sales tax, opening check register, writing checks and much more
- Enter, view, search and pay bills; along with editing, deleting and voiding a bill
- Utilizing the loan manager by going through the preparation to add loans, viewing payment schedule and other relevant options
- Adding new inventory, checking inventory status, adjusting the quantity on hand and using build assemblies
- Customizing, creating, memorizing purchase orders and navigating through existing ones
- Finishing purchase orders by checking the spelling, using print preview, printing purchase order and using email options
- What to do when receiving inventory with or without bills, entering bills against inventory, backorders and closing purchase orders, and creating inventory worksheet
- Returning items to vendors, applying vendor credits, reimbursing expenses, and using vehicle mileage
- Creating new bank account in order to transfer funds, making non-customer deposits, and managing undeposited funds account
- Creating and funding petty cash, and tracking the expenses
- Understanding credit cards and QuickBooks, setting up credit card as liability account or as a vendor, entering charges, paying credit card, and reconciling them
- Utilizing online banking features by setting up online account in QuickBooks, and using it as a credit card merchant
- Using the report menu, opening report center and understanding it, choosing a category and opening pre-defined reports
- Choosing dates and columns, changing sort order, modifying the header and body for pre-defined reports
- Emailing, printing, exporting and memorizing the report
- Review some common reports such as trial balance, balance sheet, profit & loss and others
- Get report details through QuickZoom feature, accessing memorized reports, setting preferences, and using the learning center
- Discover more about reports, employee QuickReport, payroll summary by employee, payroll liability report and how to export data to excel
- Track time with weekly timesheets, invoicing unbilled time and much more
- How to back up, restore and create company files, verify, rebuild and clean up data
- Opening the user list to create, edit, delete users, change their passwords and work in a multi-user environment
- Ways to import and export files, synchronize outlook contacts, and converting from another program
- Learn about, create, import, cancel and convert Accountant’s copy
- Understanding Asset accounts, creating an asset account, purchasing and viewing fixed asset, and entering depreciation
- Understanding liability and equity accounts through current term and long term, adding liability accounts, recording investments and payments by and to owners respectively, and repaying liabilities
- Setting sales tax preferences, viewing tax code list, setting tax codes for items and customers, using sales tax reports, adjusting tax due, and remitting sales tax
- Preparing for year-end and tax time, processing payroll forms, paying estimated income taxes, and closing the books
- Opening and closing the Business Planner, understanding the user interface, using the welcome screen and getting help
- Entering company information, income and expense details, and completing the interview
- Understanding the interface, choosing a section, viewing examples, using topic guide and writing out your plan
- Generate reports and graphs, check spellings, and set the plan format
- Finish planning using the print preview, printing business plan and topic guide, and backing up and restoring plans
- Using to do list, reminders, alerts manager and customized icons to daily tasks to star organized
- Viewing and generating history and reports for both A/P and A/R
- Understand class tracking, turning it on and setting it up, using it, and creating reports through it
- Creating items for NSF checks, recording NSF Fees, and handling bank charges for NSF checks
- Understanding, creating, customizing, finding old and viewing, modifying existing and duplicating estimates
- Putting the finishing touches on estimates by checking spelling, printing, emailing, creating and deactivating them
- Creating invoice, purchase orders and reports for estimates
- Opening the budget window, understanding and creating budgets, entering budget amounts, saving and reopening the budget
- Opening the forecast Wizard, creating, understanding, saving and reopening the forecast
- Opening the cash flow projector wizard, creating, understanding and saving or printing these projections
- Understanding payroll services, setting payroll preferences and employee defaults, and adding contractors
- Adding payroll items and accounts, and managing employee information and activity
- Tracking and paying payroll liabilities while also creating, voiding and deleting paychecks
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Intuit QuickBooks 2008 Complete Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Intuit QuickBooks 2008 Complete Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module : 1|
|Opening QuickBooks Pro 2008||01:00:00|
|Accounting Basics, Part One||01:00:00|
|Accounting Basics, Part Two||01:00:00|
|Getting Started with QuickBooks||01:00:00|
|Getting Help in QuickBooks||00:30:00|
|Lists, Forms, and Registers||00:30:00|
|Using the Chart of Accounts||00:30:00|
|Using the Journal||00:30:00|
|Adding Items and Services||01:00:00|
|Setting up Invoices||00:30:00|
|Issuing Credit Memos||01:00:00|
|Module : 2|
|Performing Basic Transactions, Part One||00:30:00|
|Performing Basic Transactions, Part Two||00:30:00|
|The Loan Manager, Part One||00:30:00|
|The Loan Manager, Part Two||00:30:00|
|Working with Inventory||01:00:00|
|Using Purchase Orders||00:30:00|
|Finishing Purchase Orders||00:30:00|
|Other Vendor Activities||00:30:00|
|Working with Online Banking||00:15:00|
|Working with Pre-Defined Reports||00:30:00|
|Finishing the Report||00:15:00|
|Module : 3|
|Time Tracking, Part 1||01:00:00|
|Time Tracking, Part 2||01:00:00|
|Protecting Your Data||01:00:00|
|Setting up Users||01:00:00|
|Working With Files||01:00:00|
|The Accountant’s Copy||01:00:00|
|Liability and Equity Accounts||01:00:00|
|Preparing Sales Tax||01:00:00|
|Using the Business Planner||01:00:00|
|Viewing the Plan||01:00:00|
|Finishing the Plan||01:00:00|
|Module : 4|
|Managing A/P and A/R||00:15:00|
|Handling NSF Payments||00:15:00|
|Changing Estimates to Invoices||00:15:00|
|Creating a Budget||00:15:00|
|Creating a Forecast||00:15:00|
|Creating a Cash Flow Projection||00:15:00|
|Working with Payroll||00:30:00|
|Working with Paychecks and Payroll Liabilities||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.