Regardless of whether you’re new to the business and wanting to begin a career in kitchen management or an effective proficient planning to propel your profession, this course will enable you to enhance your basic skills in kitchen operations management. As a graduate, you’ll be set up to look for work in a variety of settings, including eateries, school cafeterias, private enterprises, and establishments.
This course introduces you to the fundamentals of kitchen management. You will find out about the components that must be considered when planning the kitchen, for example, the necessary kitchen utensils, sort of eatery and kitchen dangers. You will likewise find out about the simplicity of work process, and the diverse types of kitchen equipment and how this influences the kitchen plan and design. Next, you will learn about food safety and the food handling process, such as the observance of proper hygiene codes and habits. Finally, you will be introduced to healthy eating habits and secrets to outdoor cooking recipes.
Who is the course for?
- New chefs.
- Returning chefs who want to brush up on their knowledge that has become rusty and enhanced their kitchen management skills.
- College student.
- Single parent.
- Parents who want to cook more healthy food for children and need a starting point.
- Anyone who is interested in cooking and kitchen management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- After successful completion of the course, our students can buy an Accredited Certificate of Achievement from John Academy.
- The certificate will be given in PDF format. If any of our students want a hard copy of the certificate, it is available for an additional fee.
Kitchen Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Kitchen Manager.
- Kitchen Assistant.
- Food service manager.
- Executive Chef.
- Restaurant manager.
- School cafeteria manager.
|Buying Kitchen Equipment: Tips And Tricks To Save Money||01:00:00|
|The Well Equipped Kitchen||00:15:00|
|Be Wary Of The Latest Trends||01:00:00|
|Inexpensive Vs. Cheap||00:15:00|
|Needing Vs. Wanting||01:00:00|
|How To Find The Best Deals||01:00:00|
|Secrets Of Outdoor Cooking Recipes||01:00:00|
|Once A Month Cooking Recipes||00:15:00|
|Mother’s Day Cooking Made Easy||01:00:00|
|Mardi Gras Cooking Cajun Style||00:30:00|
|Learn To Cook Italian Food On Vacation||01:00:00|
|Cooking With A Dutch Oven||01:00:00|
|Recipes Of Italian Vegetarian Cooking||01:00:00|
|Home Cooking Network: An Array Of Recipes||00:30:00|
|America’s Home Cooking: The Television Program||01:00:00|
|A Wonderful Experience With Outdoor Cooking Burners||00:30:00|
|Cooking For Sunday Dinner||01:00:00|
|Healthy Cooking Oils||01:00:00|
|Cooking Cajun Food||01:00:00|
|Paula’s Home Cooking Recipes||00:30:00|
|The Importance Of Eating A Healthful Vegetarian Diet||01:00:00|
|Italian Food On A Date||00:30:00|
|The History Of Pasta In Italian Food||01:00:00|
|Review Of Different Vegetarian Cooking Shows||00:30:00|
|Italian Cooking Brochutto||01:00:00|
|Cooking Christmas Cookies||01:00:00|
|Back To Beginning For President’s Day Cooking||00:30:00|
|Microwave Bacon Cooking Equipment||00:30:00|
|Cheap Italian Food In Milan||01:00:00|
|Chinese Cooking Wok||01:00:00|
|7 Useful Cooking Tips And Hints||01:00:00|
|Down Home Cooking||00:30:00|
|Italian Cooking School||00:30:00|
|Italian Cooking Recipes||00:30:00|
|French Cooking Holidays||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Kitchen Management Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Kitchen Management Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.