As worldwide organisations move towards a flatter, group-based structure, directors and group leaders are required to find the best ways of how to consolidate full-time operational duties with leadership or managerial roles. This course will be very beneficial for people who wish to be or are already in leading roles in any organisation. This course will equip anyone with the essential leadership and people management skills.
Who is the course for?
- This course is for relatively new leaders and directors and/ those getting ready for management roles.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Team leader
- General Manager
- Small Business Owner.
- Human Resources Manager
- Corporate Services Manager
- Human Resources Advisor
- Human Resources Consultant
- Human Resources Officer
- Operations Manager
|The Opposite Side of the Coin||01:00:00|
|How to Lead and Influence People||01:00:00|
|Getting the Most from Your Team||01:00:00|
|Extraordinary Ways to Be a Better Leader||00:30:00|
|Leadership and People Management|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – The Evolution of Leadership||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Situational Leadership||01:00:00|
|Module Four – A Personal Inventory||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Modeling the Way||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Inspiring a Shared Vision||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Challenging the Process||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Enabling Others to Act||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Encouraging the Heart||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Basic Influencing Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Setting Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Leadership and People Management Certificate Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Leadership and People Management Certificate Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Leadership and People Management Certificate Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.