Looking forward to learning a new language? Want to add a new language? Is it Chinese that you are interested in learning? Then, believe me, you are searching at the right place, register now to benefit from this course.
Learning about anything has many advantages to a person as well as new languages. One of the languages of the world that is competing eagerly to become to world’s dominating language is Chinese. Many people are looking forward to learning this language not only for their career beneficence but for the personal satisfaction as well. This course is designed for the people who are will to learn Chinese without any delay.
In this course, you will learn about the advantages of learning Chinese. It will teach you the different methods through which you can learn and understand Chinese. You will also be taught about the easy ways through which you can learn it easily. You will learn about the different techniques which will help you speak Chinese. You will learn about the basics of written Chinese.
Who is the course for?
- For people who are willing to learn a new language that is Chinese.
- For people who are willing to enhance their professional career by learning new languages.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 2 Certificate in Chinese as Foreign Language is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Customer service
- Social work administer
- Chinese subject teacher