This Level 2 Certificate course has been designed to help you improve your knowledge of food handling. You will discover the legal requirements in order to prepare and serve food in the service industry. You will also find out about HACCP, multiple levels of hazards and their preventive measures, and much more including temperature control and handling basics.
Knowledge and understanding of the basic food hygiene and safety is a legal requirement so as not to contaminate food and be safe at work all the time.
The course provides learners with up-to-date food hygiene information using a range of written text, and video content to ensure learners thoroughly comprehend their food safety responsibilities.
Who is the course for?
All food handlers are required by European Union Regulation laws to go through an orientation training prior to starting a food handling job.
This Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacture course allows readers to learn about the basic food hygiene practices in order to be able to comply with all the legal requirements.
This course is suitable for food handlers in any sector including fast-food outlets, takeaways, food trucks, bars, restaurants, hotels, cafes, hospitals, schools and colleges.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Assessment & Certification:
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. The pass mark is 60%. After successfully passing the exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement at an additional cost of £9.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacture is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Hospitality managers
- Hotel and restaurant service staff
- Professional hygiene and safety officer.
|Food Safety Act & Legislation||00:30:00|
|Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Point (HACCP)||00:30:00|
|Physical, Chemical and Allergenic Hazards||00:30:00|
|Food Preparation & Temperature Control||00:30:00|
|Food Premises Design and Cleaning Schedules||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacture||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacture||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacture||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.