Do you want to formally learn women journalism to be able to achieve this dream of yours? Then this is the course you will need right now.
Journalism is the activity that involves writing for newspapers, magazines, and another broadcasting medium. Journalism is a form of communication and information dissemination media. In this course, we will discuss the imperfections of journalism and how to cope with this dilemma and the road towards journalism. You will be learning about being the perfect journalist aspirant and know the style that will suit you.
Moreover, you will be learning about outside contributors and the search for a copy. This course will be providing the basics and the core skills needed for working and aspiring journalists. This course will also guide you through the core pillars of an effective news story. You will also learn the deep significance of journalism and how this can affect the career of a journalist. Lastly, this course will be discussing the importance of journalism to the society and its impact.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, businessmen, and entrepreneurs who are in the journalism sector.
- People who have an interest in writing and journalism.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 2 Certificate in Women Journalism is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- News Writer
- Online Writers
- Social Media Specialist
- Social Content Creator
- Virtual Assistants.
|What is news?||01:00:00|
|What is a journalist?||01:00:00|
|The shape of the news story||00:15:00|
|Writing the intro in simple steps||01:00:00|
|Writing the intro, the golden rules||00:30:00|
|Writing the news story in simple steps||01:00:00|
|Writing the news story – clear writing||00:30:00|
|Watch your interviewee’s body language.||00:15:00|
|Working with Sources||00:15:00|
|Glossary of Broadcast News Teams||00:15:00|
|Law, Ethics And Responsibility||00:15:00|
|Operating Standards for News and Public Affairs||00:15:00|
|What is the Media?||00:15:00|
|What Makes News?||00:30:00|
|Plan your Approach||01:00:00|
|Adhere to Deadlines||00:30:00|
|Social Media and Journalism|
|Definition of Social Media||00:15:00|
|Communication flow within journalism||00:15:00|
|The impact of social media on journalism||00:30:00|
|Women in Journalism|
|The Secret Significance of Journalism||01:00:00|
|Imperfections of the Existing Woman−Journalist||01:00:00|
|The Roads towards Journalism||01:00:00|
|The Outside Contributor||01:00:00|
|The Search for Copy||01:00:00|
|The Art of Corresponding with an Editor||00:30:00|
|Notes on the Leading Types of Papers||00:30:00|
|Woman’s Sphere in Journalism||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Women Journalism||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Women Journalism||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.