Tourism contributes hugely to a country’s economy. Some countries are dependent on their income from the tourism industry. In this course, you will be able to understand tourism and how you would be able to survive in this industry. Moreover, this course will discuss the basics of travel and tourism. You will be able to learn about the tourism products and services. Lastly, you will learn to manage tour operations and all the relevant core management.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen or any professionals who want to be an expert in Travel Tourism.
- People who have an interest in tourism and travel.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Travel Tourism course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Recreation Worker
- Travel Agents
- Travel Agencies Owners
- Travel Tour Planners
- Tourism Instructors.
|Level 2 Certificate in Travel & Tourism|
|Introduction to Travel & Tourism||00:30:00|
|The Products & Services of Tourism||00:30:00|
|Managing Tour Operations||00:30:00|
|Human Resource Management||01:00:00|
|Final Exam-Level 2 Certificate in Travel & Tourism||00:20:00|
|Mock Exam-Level 2 Certificate in Travel & Tourism||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.