We have all become used to Microsoft Word in order to publish written work, however recently PDF formats have taken over for such material. Now you can learn how to create your own PDF files with the help of this Level 3 Diploma in Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro course.
This is a start out course and as such you do not require any previous experience of Adobe Acrobat. The course will help you get started with Acrobat 8, discover different ways to create PDF files, utilize Acrobat’s editing tools and learn the fundaments of the program’s advanced features. So keep up with times of this course.
- Opening Adobe Acrobat 8
- Creating a PDF file
- Working with your PDF file
- Receiving help in Adobe Acrobat
- Means to create a PDF file
- Explore in your PDF file
- Applying Acrobat’s tools
- Transferring text
- Window tools
- Working with PDF pages
- Modifying your file
- Linking files
- Connecting files
- Creating forms
- Applying collections
- Sending a file for review
- Forwarding a file for rechecking
- Rechecking the file
- Displaying comments
- Safeguarding your file
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Level 3 Diploma in Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Level 3 Diploma in Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Opening Adobe Acrobat||00:30:00|
|Understanding the Interface||00:15:00|
|Navigating Through Your PDF File||00:30:00|
|Getting Help in Acrobat 8||00:30:00|
|Working With PDF Files||00:30:00|
|Working with a PDF File||01:00:00|
|Ways to Create a PDF File||00:30:00|
|Creating a PDF Package||01:00:00|
|Using Acrobat’s Tools||00:30:00|
|Working With PDF Pages||00:30:00|
|Polishing Your File||01:00:00|
|Sending a File for Review||01:00:00|
|Reviewing the File||00:30:00|
|Viewing and Sending Comments||00:30:00|
|Protecting Your File||01:00:00|
|Using PDF Files with Microsoft Office||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.