To become a good mentor, you need the right skills and knowledge to help everyone in their career and life in general. And because there are so many people that feel lost, there is a great demand for good life coaches or mentors in general. Well if this intrigues you, and you want to help others get motivated, consider getting this Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring course.
In this course, you will learn how coaching and mentoring works. You will know about the GROW model and set goals through the SMART technique of goal setting. You will also learn the benefits of building and foster trust with employees that will lead to positive effects. Through this course, you will learn how to enable the long-term development benefits through a positive mentoring relationship with employees which can help your organization’s success.
This course will help you develop yourself into a more positive person; you won’t just motivate others but yourself as well. Getting this course now will further help in making you a better mentor to others and get noticed in the process.
Who is the course for?
- Coaching or mentoring professionals who want to upgrade their skills
- People who have an interest in learn how to coach and mentor
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Life Coach
- Talent Coach
|Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Defining Coaching and Mentoring||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Setting Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Understanding the Realities||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Developing Options||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Wrapping it All Up||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – The Importance of Trust||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Providing Feedback||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Overcoming Roadblocks||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Reaching the End||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – How Mentoring Differs from Coaching||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping it Up||00:30:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring||00:20:00|