Good coaching and mentoring → skilled employees → productive business culture
As a mentor, you don’t just enhance employee skills, but lift their confidence too. It makes a genuine difference in their professional and personal development. So if you want to step into a mentorship position and empower employees to become more confident in their roles, this Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring course is all you need.
Effective coaching and mentoring are essential in today’s time. It helps in improving employee performance, enhancing employee productivity and reducing employee turnover. This Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring course will give you valuable insights into how coaching and mentoring works. Here, you’ll learn how to set smart goals and develop plans to meet them. Furthermore, you’ll get to know the importance of feedback in coaching and understand how to determine employee strengths and motivate them to work on their weaknesses. In the end, you’ll discover the strategies to overcome roadblocks to stimulate growth.
Enrol now and upskill your workforce for better organisational benefits!
- Understand how coaching and mentoring works and know their differences
- Learn the skills to develop high potential personnel
- Determine the importance of building trust with clients and employees
- Be able to help employees reach their goals
- Identify the importance of providing feedback
- Be able to bring the best out of employees
Who is the Course for?
This Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring course is suitable for professionals interested in gaining the relevant skills in coaching and mentoring. The course will open doors to outstanding career opportunities.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
Certificate of Achievement
After completing this course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates & Transcripts can be obtained either in Hardcopy at £14.99 or in PDF format at £11.99.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring course provides useful skills to possess and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Life Coach
- Talent Coach
|Updated Version – Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring|
|Module 1 – Introduction to Coaching and Mentoring||00:15:00|
|Module 2 – Coaching and Mentoring Objectives and Processes||00:16:00|
|Module 3 – Ethical Aspects of Coaching and Mentoring||00:32:00|
|Module 4 – Coaching and Mentoring Models Part-1||00:17:00|
|Module 5 – Coaching and Mentoring Models Part-2||00:15:00|
|Module 6 – Effective Communication Skills||00:13:00|
|Module 7 – Personal Skills||00:14:00|
|Module 8 – Management Skills||00:14:00|
|Module 9 – Functional Skills||00:17:00|
|Old Version – Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Defining Coaching and Mentoring||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Setting Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Understanding the Realities||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Developing Options||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Wrapping it All Up||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – The Importance of Trust||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Providing Feedback||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Overcoming Roadblocks||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Reaching the End||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – How Mentoring Differs from Coaching||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping it Up||00:30:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring||00:20:00|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|