Do you ever wonder how to become an expert in marketing field? Or are you someone aspiring to become part of the marketing industry? Whether you are a marketing specialist or aspiring to be one, you can surely be benefitted from the course.
Marketing skills can be acquired through formal education and experience. This could be enhanced through training that this course offers. In this course you will be learning how to define your market and know what marketing scheme should you practice. Then you will also know how the effective ways of communicating to your customers, an important skill of a good marketer. Furthermore, you will learn how to create marketing goals and strategies suited for your business. You will also learn how to distinguish common marketing mistakes then learn how to avoid and solve them.
Who is the course for?
- Marketing professionals or business owners who want to learn more about marketing.
- Anyone who needs to become an expert in the marketing area.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Level 3 Diploma in Marketing Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Development Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Specialist.
|Level 3 Diploma in Marketing|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – What is Marketing||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Common Marketing Types (I)||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Common Marketing Types (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Five – The Marketing Mix||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Communicating the Right Way||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Customer Communications||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Marketing Goals||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – The Marketing Funnel||00:20:00|
|Module Ten – Marketing Mistakes (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Marketing Mistakes (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Marketing- Activities||00:00:00|
|Fundamentals of Marketing||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Marketing||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Marketing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.