Are you someone who is in the business industry or works in an office setup? If so, then this course will surely be able to help you learn more about office management and be an expert in handling office or work issues.
Having the necessary skills in Office Management is essential to create a good office environment for smooth running of any organisation. This course will equip you with the necessary skills in Office Management. This will enable you to come up with office management strategies that will help in organising and managing the whole operation of a business and this course will help you with this. Through this course, you will be able to understand the benefits of office policies and issues. You will learn how to set boundaries and ground rules for new employees and learn how to interact with other colleagues. Then you will learn to manage different types of personalities and learn how to gain support and learn to work in your network. If you wish to learn the in-depth knowledge and skills of office management, then this course has been designed for you.
Who is the course for?
- Business owners or office managers who want to upgrade their office management skills.
- People who have an interest in knowing more about office management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 3 Diploma in Office Management course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Department Supervisor or Manager
- Office Management Specialist
- Policy Strategist
- Top Executive.
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – New Hires||01:00:00|
|Module Three – It’s About Interacting and Influencing||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Dealing with Rumors Gossip and Half Truths||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Office Personalities (I)||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Office Personalities (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Getting Support for Your Projects||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Conflict Resolution||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Ethics||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – You Are Not an Island||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Social Events Outside of Work||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Office Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Office Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Office Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.