Do you want to learn how to overcome the fear of public speaking? Do you want to deliver your presentation with confidence? If yes, then enrol now and increase your confidence in all aspects of your life.
Whatever the circumstance is, having the skills to speak in public is fundamental to progress. Many people have a deep fear of public speaking. Or, on the other hand, they believe it’s only a natural ability that can’t be learned, this couldn’t be more distant than the truth! This course has been intended to make the art of Public Speaking open to everybody. This course provides the students with valuable public speaking skills, including detailed information on building up an engaging program and conveying your presentation with control.
Who is this course for?
- Sales professionals, business leaders, teachers, small business owners, aspiring politicians and anyone with an interest in learning how to speak in public
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 3: Public Speaking Diploma Course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Public speaker
- And Much More!
|Level 3: Public Speaking Diploma Course|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Identifying Your Audience||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Creating a Basic Outline||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Organizing the Program||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Fleshing It Out||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Putting It All Together||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Being Prepared||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Overcoming Nervousness||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Delivering Your Speech (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Delivering Your Speech (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Questions and Answers||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3: Public Speaking Diploma Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3: Public Speaking Diploma Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.