Wondering what magazine management is? Want to learn more about it in details? Want to know how useful it could be for you? Then wait for nothing and enrol now, to get all information related to magazine management.
The term management means the association and coordination of the activities of business so as to accomplish defined targets. It is the same concept with magazine management. Magazine management is the most important as well as difficult task to be conducted by the magazine managers. They are many critical decisions that they have to make to achieve 100% success.
This course is designed to help the individuals select the right niche for the magazine, as it is critical to the success of any magazine. After picking the right niche, your are ready to create the magazine, but you land to the primary concern of any magazine manager which is the costs and funding options. In this course, you will learn about different kind of costs that you might have pay when creating a magazine. You will also learn how to build the content for which you will be taught to about the magazine writings and graphic designing. You will also be informed about various matters related to magazine management.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who want to start a Magazine business in their city
- Individuals Who would like to learn how to design a magazine from start to finish.
- Individuals interested in learning InDesign, the industry-standard layout and publication software should take this course
- Anyone who is already an expert in InDesign and editorial design and wants to enhance their skills
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Magazine Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Magazine editors
- Art director
- Assistant Designer
- Deputy Art Director
- Technical Coordinator
- Beauty editor
- Beauty director
- Associate social media editor.
|Magazine Management Course|
|Selecting the Right Position||01:00:00|
|Selecting the finance Options||01:00:00|
|Creating the Content||01:00:00|
|Selecting the best Advertisers||00:30:00|
|Choose alternative Revenue Sources for Your Magazine||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Magazine Management Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Magazine Management Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.