Sales and selling management are essential especially in the business and corporate setting. Sales skills are the ability to create products and services that are needed for the clients. Selling or marketing is the skill on how to make your products and services marketable. Learning these skills will help you develop your management skills that are essential for the success of your business. Learning how to manage sales, sales analysis, and the techniques for business strategies will help you acquire these skills which we will be provided through this course.
Who is the course for?
- Business or corporate professionals, who work in for the sales and marketing department
- People who are interested in learning more about sales and selling management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Management Course on Sales and Selling is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Development Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Promotions Expert
- Sales Specialist
|Sales Management- Part 1||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 2||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 3||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- part 4||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 5||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 6||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 7||01:00:00|
|What Is A Sales Funnel?||00:30:00|
|What is Internet Commerce?||00:30:00|
|What Can I Sell||00:30:00|
|The Link Between Products, Key Words and Prospects||00:15:00|
|The Front-end and Back-end of Sales Funnels||00:30:00|
|Sales Funnel Success||00:30:00|
|Sales Funnel Planning||00:30:00|
|Putting Your Theory to Practice||00:30:00|
|Google’s Adwords Program||00:30:00|
|The Joint Venture||00:30:00|
|Top Sales Funnel Products||00:30:00|
|Relationship in Sales|
|Focusing on Your Customer||00:15:00|
|What Influences People in Forming Relationships?||00:30:00|
|How to Win Friends and Influence People||00:15:00|
|Communication Skills for Relationship Selling||01:00:00|
|Fundamental Sales Techniques||01:00:00|
|Extensive Sales Techniques||01:30:00|
|The Sales Cycle||00:30:00|
|Setting Goals with SPIRIT!||00:15:00|
|The Path to Efficiency||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Management Course on Sales and Selling||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Management Course on Sales and Selling||00:30:00|