The number of people using marijuana in this world, the impact of this increase is showing up at the workplace. Whatever the law may allow in your area, having employees related to marijuana can affect badly to your workplace.
This Marijuana in The Workplace: Impacts and Responsibilities provide you with the background knowledge, marijuana impairment, and tools to create an effective program to recognize and respond to drug use in the workplace, you will learn how to lower the risk and respond to issues that may occur.
So, if you want to keep safe your workplace or just want to gain the knowledge you can join this course.
- Realise about marijuana along with the other genres of cannabis and of their uses
- Decode the ways of marijuana use and the effect an individual physically, psychologically, as well as in his behavior
- Identify the symptoms of marijuana uses
- Allot a definition to its related issues as it creates at the workplace
- Understand the legal rights of employers and employees with regards to cannabis use in the workplace
- Figure out the valid rights of the employers as well as the employees with respect to cannabis usage at the workplace
- Make your response to the events of the accused marijuana usage at the workplace
- Improve a positive workplace drug along with an alcohol code of conducts
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Marijuana in The Workplace: Impacts and Responsibilities is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Marijuana in The Workplace: Impacts and Responsibilities is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Drugs and the Workplace||00:15:00|
|How to Intervene||00:30:00|
|Drug and Alcohol Policy||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Marijuana in The Workplace: Impacts and Responsibilities||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Marijuana in The Workplace: Impacts and Responsibilities||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.