Project management is the act of planning and executing teamwork to achieve specific goals of the business or an organization. Learning to become an expert in project management will help if you are aspiring to become a good leader. Together with risk management and Sigma process, you will learn how to achieve the goals of the business and the ones you set for yourself. This course is already composed of three components: (1) project management; (2) risk management; and (3) six sigma and lean process. These three important components will help you strategies and teach you how to become an effective leader in your organization.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are aiming for a promotion, joining a team leadership role for the first time or looking forward to becoming a top executive in project management.
- Anyone who is interested in improving their project management skills
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Mastering Project Management course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resources Managers
- Management Director
- Top Executive.
|Creating a Project Management Methodology||01:00:00|
|Where Does The Buck Stop?||01:00:00|
|Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?||00:30:00|
|Setting the Stage for a Successful Project||01:00:00|
|The Importance of Developing and Maintaining A Budget||01:00:00|
|Taking Action – Execution of the Plan||01:00:00|
|Your Personality and Project Management Style||01:00:00|
|The Cycle of Decision Making||01:00:00|
|Getting Your Project Back On Track||01:00:00|
|Keep It Moving||01:00:00|
|Problems and Solutions||01:00:00|
|Professional Project Management|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Key Concepts (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Key Concepts (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Initiation (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Initiation (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Planning (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Planning (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Planning Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Executing the Project||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Maintaining and Controlling the Project||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Closing Out||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Six Sigma & Lean Process|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Lean||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Liker’s Toyota Way||01:00:00|
|Module Four – The TPS House||01:00:00|
|Module Five – The Five Principles of Lean Business||01:00:00|
|Module Six – The First Improvement Concept (Value)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – The Second Improvement Concept (Waste)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – The Third Improvement Concept (Variation)||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – The Fourth Improvement Concept (Complexity)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – The Fifth Improvement Concept (Continuous Improvement)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – The Improvement Toolkit||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:30:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean Process- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Mastering Project Management||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Mastering Project Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Mastering Project Management||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.