Communication is a basic expertise for any profitable business, particularly in the worldwide setting of flying. To be really successful in any part you have to comprehend yourself as well as other people and know how to assemble and keep up successful associations with customers and partners. This course will enhance your comprehension of cross-cultural contrasts, investigate diverse techniques for communication, and show you how to exchange information clearly and briefly as indicated by the requirements of your gathering of people.
Who is the course for?
- This course is recommended for everyone who wants to upgrade their communication skills and boost their performance.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Careers in the Field of Communication
- Communication Education
- Electronic Media/Radio-Television/Broadcasting
- Journalism (Print or Electronic)
- Public Relations
- Careers in Fields Related to Communication
- Health Careers
- International Relations and Negotiations
- Social and Human Services
|Techniques To Be A Spontaneous Speaker||01:00:00|
|Knowledge Is Power – So Enrich Your Knowledge||01:00:00|
|Remarkable Tips To Introduce Yourself||01:00:00|
|Simple Strategies That Promote Conversations||01:00:00|
|Speaking From The Heart||01:00:00|
|Learn To Be A Good Listener First||00:30:00|
|Stop Bragging About Yourself||01:00:00|
|Easy Way To Start A Conversation||01:00:00|
|Handle Criticism Smartly||01:00:00|
|Asking For What You Want||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Mastering the Art of Communication||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Mastering the Art of Communication||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.