The Microsoft Access application is used by professionals who manage the database in their organisation. The advanced users of Access can write rich solutions with advanced data manipulation and user control. Access also has report creation features that can work with any data source that Microsoft Access can access. Through this course, you will learn the advanced skills, knowledge, and information about Microsoft Access. You will learn things related to shareable apps, action bar, customising the records in your desktop database, and much more.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Access.
- People who have an interest in the advanced features of the Access.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Access Advanced Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for following careers:
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support
- Technical Sales
- Business Analyst
- Web Developer
- Software Tester.
|Microsoft Access Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Using App Views||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Customizing Apps, Part One||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Customizing Apps, Part Two||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with More Record Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Using Advanced Field Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Working in Table Design View||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Working with the Expression Builder||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with External Data||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Creating Queries||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Creating Forms and Reports||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Access Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Access Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Access Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.