Microsoft InfoPath 2007 is created to be used for designing, distributing, filling and submitting electronic forms containing structured data. In this course, you will learn how to operate the slide show while you deliver your presentation and how to use all the tools you need to create, manage, and fill out for Microsoft InfoPath 2007. Understand how the different control for the program control types can be used for. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about the Microsoft InfoPath 2007.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the basic features of Microsoft InfoPath 2007.
- People who have an interest in knowing the essentials in Microsoft InfoPath 2007.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft InfoPath 2007 Essentials course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any type of professions or careers such as:
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Senior Manager.
|Microsoft InfoPath 2007 Essentials|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing InfoPath||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Filling Out a Form||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Designing a Form Framework||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Adding Labels||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Adding Controls||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Formatting Controls||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Working with Data Sources||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Creating a View||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Finishing the Form||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Distributing Your Form||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft InfoPath 2007 Essentials||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.