This Microsoft Office Business Contact Manager 3 will help you to learn everything you need to teach Microsoft Office Business Contact Manager 3. In this course you will learn how to install business contact manager, use express setup and advanced setup, use the business contact manager dashboard, use the business contact manager folder list, menus, and toolbar, create and remove a database, use shared database, manage your database, access the welcome email, use the dashboard links, use “learn about business contact manager”, use the help menu, and more. This course will help you to get skilled and improve your knowledge.
- Understand and install Business Contact Manager, and use express and advanced setup
- View folders, use dashboard, menu and toolbar in the Business Contact Manager
- Create, remove, share and manage database, along with connections to other shared databases
- Get to know welcome emails, use dashboard links, “Learn about Business Contact Manager”, and help menu
- Open folders, create, edit and view Accounts, Business Contacts, Opportunities and Business Projects and Project Tasks
- Discover how to create a history item, business note in and outside an item, view the communication history folder and use link to record and emails to auto-links
- Learn to open the dashboard, customize it and about the home, sales, marketing and projects tab
- Setup and use the Product and Service Items List, import and export data, generate reports and utilize the reports window in the information management tools
- Go through marketing campaigns by creating basic campaigns, campaigns through Word and Publisher, and track campaign results
- Create custom forms, edit lists in and outside a form
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Office Business Contact Manager 3 is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Office Business Contact Manager 3 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Configuring Business Contact Manager|
|Using Business Contact Manager||00:15:00|
|Working with Business Contact Manager Data||00:15:00|
|Getting Help in Business Contact Manager||00:15:00|
|Using Business Contact Manager|
|Business Projects and Project Tasks||00:30:00|
|Communications History and Linking||00:15:00|
|Business Contact Manager Tools|
|Using the Dashboard||00:15:00|
|Information Management Tools||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Office Business Contact Manager 3||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Office Business Contact Manager 3||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.