Microsoft One Note 2010 is a program that provides many features which can make your everyday business a lot easier. It helps you collect, store, organize and share your notes. This course is designed to provide the students with the basic understanding of the core features in Microsoft OneNote 2010. During this course, students will learn how to format text, organize notebooks, work with tables, and integrate notes with Outlook. By the end of this course, students will know how to use Microsoft OneNote 2010 effectively. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft One Note 2010.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for Microsoft Office users, students, and office workers.
- This course would be ideal for individuals who want to learn how to use the new features of this application.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft One Note 2010 for Beginners will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Event planner
- Project manager
- Real estate agent
- Travel agent
|Microsoft One Note 2010 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing One Note||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Notebooks||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Pages and Sections||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Your First Notebook||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Adding Objects to Your Notebook||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Basic Editing Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Advanced One Note Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Drawing in One Note||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Managing Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Adding the Finishing Touches||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.