Microsoft Outlook is available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Microsoft Outlook 2010 is a reliable application for emails. Outlook can assist you to manage every aspect of your life. Learn from scratch the basic information about Microsoft Outlook 2010. You will learn how to work with Microsoft Outlook 2010. You will be taught how to work with emails, creating emails and managing the email. You will also go through the Outlook’s organization tools. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft Outlook.
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for individuals who are willing to learn the basics of Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- This course is for beginners who want to learn about Microsoft Outlook from scratch.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Outlook 2010 for Beginners will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Project Management
|Microsoft Outlook 2010 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing Outlook||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with E-mail||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Creating a New E-mail||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Managing E-mail||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Managing Junk Mail||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Outlook’s Organization Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Searching for Items||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – An Introduction to the Calendar||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – An Introduction to Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – An Introduction to Contacts||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Outlook 2010 for Beginners||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.