Microsoft PowerPoint is a program that helps you create, edit and show presentations. These presentations could be for work, school or any occasions. This advanced course will help you make presentations creatively. You will learn how to use the Pictures, TextBox, Table, and Drawing Tools tab and know how to do advanced drawing tasks. Know how to use the Research Task Pane and notes to slides. All of these advanced skills in PowerPoint will help you maximise the potentials of the program. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft PowerPoint.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 functions and features.
- People who have an interest in knowing advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 aspects.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Advanced Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for these professions or career which are:
- Admin Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Adding Pictures||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Text Boxes||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Adding SmartArt||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Adding Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Inserting Advanced Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Advanced Drawing Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – PowerPoint’s Research Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Creating Notes and Handouts||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Using Slide Masters||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Advanced Presentation Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.