Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 is the world’s most famous and outreached software for creating powerful and professional presentations. This course is designed to go beyond the basic understanding and explore the more advanced features of PowerPoint 2010 practically. This Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 intermediate level intends to enhance your computer skills from Basic all the way to next level, one step at a time, so enrol now.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for individuals who wish to develop their skills of using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- For individuals for are seeking for more than basic information.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft PowerPoint will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- For employees working in any industry, at any position.
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Intermediate Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with the PowerPoint Environment||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Presentations||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Formatting Presentations||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Formatting Text Boxes||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Creating a Photo Album||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Working with Graphical Elements||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Working with Audio and Video Content||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Transitions and Animations||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Collaborating on Presentations||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Delivering Presentations||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Intermediate Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.