Microsoft Publisher is an easy-to-use word processing and publishing software. Through this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about the Microsoft Publisher 2007 Essentials and learn the finer details to begin creating publications. Know how to work with publications, perform basic editing task, how to perform basic formatting tasks and add finishing touches to make your publications more effective.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Publisher 2007
- People who have an interest in the basics and features of the Publisher 2007
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Publisher 2007 for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions like the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Publisher 2007 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Module Title||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Publications||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Your First Publication||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Basic Editing Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Using the Format Publication Task Pane||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Basic Formatting Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Formatting Paragraphs, Part One||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Formatting Paragraphs, Part Two||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Formatting the Page||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Module Title||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Publisher 2007 for Beginners||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.