Microsoft Publisher helps you to create publications or documents so that you can print and distribute your contents. The Microsoft Publisher 2016 will help you to learn the features of Microsoft Publisher easily. You will also be able to know how to create a publication, how to format the text in the application, how to edit the existing text, or how to manage graphical images in your content, or how to prepare a publication for printing or electronic sharing.
The Microsoft Publisher 2016 allows you to know all the essential features of Microsoft Publishers and make you an expert of the desktop application.
- Creating simple publications while customizing the user interface
- Adding text to publications, organizing text boxes and picture holders, manage displays of content within text boxes and using building blocks
- Formatting paragraphs and texts in publication
- Skills in paragraph style and scheme application
- Publication text editing, presenting content in tables, and inserting symbols and special characters
- Manipulate picture appearance and add graphical objects
- Publication preparation for printing and sharing purposes
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Publisher 2016 is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Publisher 2016 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Explore the Interface||00:30:00|
|Customize the Publisher Interface||00:30:00|
|Create a Publication||00:30:00|
|Add Text to a Publication||00:30:00|
|Organize Text Boxes and Picture Placeholders in a Layout||00:30:00|
|Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes||00:30:00|
|Use Building Blocks||00:30:00|
|Format Text and Paragraphs||00:30:00|
|Apply Paragraph Styles||00:30:00|
|Edit Text in a Publication||00:30:00|
|Present Content in Tables||00:30:00|
|Insert Symbols and Special Characters||00:30:00|
|Add Graphical Objects to a Publication||01:00:00|
|Manipulate the Appearance of Pictures||00:15:00|
|Save a Publication||00:30:00|
|Run the Design Checker||00:30:00|
|Preview and Print a Publication||00:30:00|
|Share a Publication||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Publisher 2016||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Publisher 2016||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Publisher 2016||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.