Microsoft Publisher is an entry-level desktop publishing application from Microsoft. It is different from Microsoft Word since it is more effective to use on page layout and design rather than text composition and proofing. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about Publisher and learn how to enhance the look of your publication by formatting fonts, paragraphs, and objects. Find out how to maximise the features of this flexible and powerful authoring publishing tool software.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Publisher.
- People who have an interest in the basics and features of the Publisher.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Publisher for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions like the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Publisher for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening Publisher||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with the Interface||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Your First Publication||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Pictures||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Basic Editing Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Formatting Fonts||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Formatting Paragraphs||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Working with Pages||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Publishing Your Work||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Publisher for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Publisher for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Publisher for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.