Windows 7 contains many powerful tools designed for system administrators and power users. This Microsoft Windows 7 Expert is designed for them who are already comfortable with Windows 7 and ready to learn about these about these advanced tools. Highlights of the course include an overview of Inter-related tools, troubleshooting tips, a look at computer management tools, and information on hardware administrative tools.
So, if you are thinking to develop your skills and knowledge on Microsoft Windows 7, you can join this [course_this] now.
- Get an in-depth look at Remote Desktop and Remote Assistance
- Discover more about Windows Contacts and People Near Me for internet tasks
- Utilize Backup and Restore Centre, the Action Centre, System Configuration utility, and System Restore for troubleshooting
- Explore ReadyBoost, BitLocker, Encrypting File System, Windows Services Hardening and other advanced features for better management
- Study more advanced topics like the hardware administrative tools – such as paging files, event logs – before moving onto Windows XP Mode and Speech Recognition
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Windows 7 Expert is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Windows 7 Expert is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Using Remote Desktop||00:15:00|
|Using Remote Assistance||00:15:00|
|People Near Me||00:15:00|
|Backing Up Your Computer||00:30:00|
|Troubleshooting your Computer with the Action Center9||00:15:00|
|Using the System Configuration Utility||00:15:00|
|Using System Restore||00:15:00|
|Hard Disk Management Utilities||00:15:00|
|Advanced Computer Management||00:30:00|
|Mobility and Touch Features||00:30:00|
|Using Hardware Administrative Tools, Part One||00:15:00|
|Using Hardware Administrative Tools, Part Two||00:30:00|
|Windows XP Mode||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Windows 7 Expert||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Windows 7 Expert||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.