Microsoft Windows 8 is the latest iteration of Microsoft’s widely used Windows operating system. This new version of Windows incorporates hundreds of new features as well as improvements to existing ones.
By this Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Operating System you will learn what you need on any computer running the Windows 8 Pro operating system. With work and play functionality, Windows gives you the power to quickly browse websites, watch movies, play games, polish your resume and pull together a killer presentation all on a single PC.
So, if you want to improve your skills on this professional level, you can join this course.
- Take a look at the new File Explorer application previously known as Windows Explorer by learning how to use the program, customizing it, and changing folder and search options
- Get more information regarding the Recycle Bin
- Use libraries and search options to improve your organisation
- Learn about administrative file tools – like command prompt and PowerShell – and create, manage and edit files and folders
- Share files and folders using the Charms bar and file explorer
- Catch up on the security tools including Action Centre, Windows Defender, Windows Firewall, and the Family Safety Centre features
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Operating System is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Operating System is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Using File Explorer||00:30:00|
|Customizing File Explorer||00:30:00|
|Changing Folder and Search Options||00:30:00|
|Working with the Recycle Bin||00:30:00|
|Creating a New Library||00:30:00|
|Searching from the Charms Bar||00:30:00|
|Searching from the Desktop||00:30:00|
|Creating Files and Folders||00:30:00|
|Managing Files and Folders||00:30:00|
|Working with Files||00:30:00|
|Making a File or Folder Easy to Access||00:30:00|
|Using Administrative File Tools||00:30:00|
|Sharing Files from the Charms Bar||00:30:00|
|Sending Files from File Explorer||00:30:00|
|Sharing Files from File Explorer||00:30:00|
|Using Zipped Folders||00:30:00|
|Using the Action Center||00:30:00|
|Using Windows Defender||00:30:00|
|Using Windows Firewall||00:30:00|
|Keeping Your Family Safe, Part One||00:30:00|
|Keeping Your Family Safe, Part Two||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Operating System||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Operating System||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.