The Microsoft Word 2010 program is useful to anyone who wants to upgrade their skills in utilisation of the program. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about Microsoft Word 2010. This course will provide more advanced tasks in Word 2010. You will learn about advanced editing and formatting tasks. Make the most of the program when you know how to use the advanced setting.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about Microsoft Word 2010
- Anyone who has an interest in the beginner’s features of Microsoft Word 2010
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an education and experience in accounting is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Word 2010 for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions or careers from industries which are:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Word 2010 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing Word||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Documents||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Your First Document||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Basic Editing Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Basic Formatting Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Advanced Formatting Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Formatting Paragraphs||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Styles||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Formatting the Page||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Adding the Finishing Touches||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Word 2010 for Beginners||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.