Microsoft Excel is one of the most essential and basic tools that you need to know regardless of your background. MS Excel will help you excel in your career and open multiple opportunities for you. Learn the effective Microsoft Excel techniques from this MS Excel 2019 – Basics course and boost your personal growth today.
This MS Excel 2019 – Basics course will teach you the basic techniques of Microsoft Excel and help you to grasp the knowledge easily. You will learn how to navigate the interface of Microsoft Excel and work with data. This course will teach you how to create workbooks, worksheets and use those worksheets to insert, edit and delete data. It will also teach you data analysis techniques and help you calculate your data fast and effectively.
Learn the basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel today and be able to manage your data more efficiently. This MS Excel 2019 – Basics course will teach you the skills you need to manage and calculate your data within a very short time.
- Familiarise with different features of Microsoft Excel
- Learn how to insert, delete and edit rows and columns
- Be able to navigate Microsoft Excel interface efficiently
- Create workbooks and worksheets in your excel file
- Be able to control the excess in your file
- Learn how to format text numbers and cells, including conditional formatting, comparative analysis formatting and other formatting styles
- Perform calculations using different formulas and functions
- Manage multiple worksheets within a workbook
- Be able to add, remove, rename, reorder, copy and colour code your worksheet
- Customise your excel file according to your need
Who is this course for?
This MS Excel 2019 – Basics course is ideal for anyone who wants to gain a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel. The program will provide learners with in-demand knowledge and skills, allowing them to take advantage of outstanding employment opportunities.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The MS Excel 2019 – Basics course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Financial Executives
- Team Leaders
- Business Owners
|MS Excel 2019 - Basics|
|MS Excel 2019 – Basics||04:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.