The Nursing and Midwifery course is designed to extend the knowledge and skills required for specialty practice and research. This course will prepare you for a degree in either subject area, equipping you with the knowledge and skills you’ll need to progress onto this level of study.
Nursing and midwifery are incredibly rewarding careers which are perfect if you have a caring nature and you are committed to supporting people through some of the most difficult times of their lives. Nursing and Midwifery are some of the most essential skills that is needed in everyday life. With our guidance, your dream of becoming well established in the field of Nursing and Midwifery is not too far. Join the course now!
Who is the course for?
This course is appropriate for those planning to work in Nursing and Patient Care. You don’t need experience, only an enthusiasm for the subject is enough.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course is suitable for anyone hoping to become
- A Nursing Assistant
- A Patient Care Assistant
- A Care worker
- A Nurse
- A Mental health Nurse
- A Midwife.
|NOTES ON NURSING||00:30:00|
|VENTILATION AND WARMING||00:30:00|
|HEALTH OF HOUSES||00:30:00|
|BED AND BEDDING||00:30:00|
|CLEANLINESS OF ROOMS AND WALLS||00:30:00|
|CHATTERING HOPES AND ADVICES||00:30:00|
|OBSERVATION OF THE SICK||01:00:00|
|The History of Postnatal Care, National and International Perspectives||01:00:00|
|Contemporary Postnatal Care in the Twenty-ﬁrst Century||01:00:00|
|Women’s and Midwives’ Views of Early Postnatal Care||01:00:00|
|Transition into Parenthood: Ideology and Reality||01:00:00|
|Empowering Mothers: Strengthening the Future||01:00:00|
|Morbidity during the Postnatal Period: Impact on Women and Society||01:00:00|
|References: Midwifery Course – Postnatal Care||00:00:00|
|Fundamental Nursing Skills||00:00:00|
|Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Nursing and Midwifery Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam – Nursing and Midwifery Diploma||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.