Every day we consume various types of food, and while cigarettes are highly criticized for its ability to cause cancer, never is a snicker bar compared to causing diabetes. That is because for tons of people this type of candy bar can be very nutritious, especially those working out every day. In order to better grasp the concept of nutrition, you can now take this Nutrition Practitioner Diploma course.
This course has multiple units all geared towards helping you get a deeper understanding of nutrition, and as such you start with the principles of healthy nutrition. Next, you will learn about nutritional assessment, malnutrition, weight management and eating disorders. This course will further help you look into diabetes and help you tackle problems of hypertension and cardiovascular diseases through nutrition before moving onto taking a similar approach towards other diseases as well. Near the end, the course will also take an approach in helping you look at food allergies as you distinguish between allergies against intolerance, and much more.
The course goes very in depth and can be very useful in helping you take a deeper look at nutrition. So if you want to lead a healthier lifestyle from tomorrow, get this course today.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in leading a healthier lifestyle through consuming healthier food
- Professionals seeking to expand their knowledge on nutrition and related topics
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Nutrition Practitioner Diploma course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Diet consultant
- Clinical Dietetics
- Nutritional therapist
- And more
|Nutrition Practitioner Diploma|
|Principles of Healthy Nutrition||01:00:00|
|Weight Management and Eating Disorders||01:00:00|
|Hypertension and Cardiovascular Diseases||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Nutrition Practitioner Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Nutrition Practitioner Diploma||00:20:00|