Occasional Recipe Making Course is for people who want to know how to cook and have fun at the same time. In this course, you will also be able to make creative treats and food that you family will surely enjoy and at the same time, this course will teach you how to involve your family in cooking for them to appreciate the food more and look forward to this kind of bonding. You will likewise find out about some of the distinctive sorts of food contaminants and the measures taken to control them. You will figure out how to know about risks, and actualize safe kitchen working strategies to help limit wounds, especially when it involves cooking with your kids.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, Housewives or anyone who have an experience in cooking.
- Beginners who have an interest in learning creative cooking.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Advanced Creative Culinary Course for Housewives will also be very beneficial and helpful to professionals, businessmen, entrepreneurs and other people who are interested in creating dishes and be able to learn how to enjoy cooking.
|The Gingerbread Man||00:30:00|
|Stone Soup-Veggie Soup||01:00:00|
|Kids In The Kitchen-Monster Toast||00:30:00|
|Kids Cooking Party-Sundaes||00:30:00|
|Make Your Own Family Cook Book And Memories||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Occasional Recipe Making Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Occasional Recipe Making Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.