Learn the fundamental and basic concepts of chemistry and make your life more colorful with all the reactions. This Online Diploma in Basic Chemistry course will help you advance your study in chemistry and pursue a career in the chemical science industry.
In this Online Diploma in Basic Chemistry course, you will learn about the most basic concepts and their application. You will get to know about the periodic table, metals, organic and inorganic chemistry. You will also learn about the functions of energy, intermolecular force, gases and liquids. This course will also familiarize you with various types of chemistry like biochemistry, nuclear chemistry, molecular science and many more.
Chemistry can make your understanding clear about what is happening around you and add extra spice to your life. This Online Diploma in Basic Chemistry course will teach you the basic concepts of chemistry from scratch. Learn Chemistry and enjoy the science behind your everyday life.
- Get a clear understanding of the basics of chemistry
- Get to know about matters, atoms and chemical bonds
- Familiarize with the ins and outs of the periodic table
- Understand the function of energy, intermolecular forces and gases
- Get in-depth knowledge about inorganic and organic chemistry
- Learn what chemical equilibrium is
- Get to know about the importance of PH and POH
- Familiarize with different chemical reactions
- Get to know about different chemical hygiene plans
- Maintain laboratory safety while working in a laboratory
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Online Diploma in Basic Chemistry is ideal for those who want to grasp the basic concepts of chemistry and strengthen their basics. This course is suitable for learners of any age.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Online Diploma in Basic Chemistry is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Chemical Technicians
- Lab Technicians
- Forensic Scientists
- Environmental Analysts
- Operation Analysts
- Analytical Chemists
- Chemistry Teachers
- Water Chemists
|Online Diploma in Basic Chemistry|
|Module 01: Introduction to Basic Chemistry||00:24:00|
|Module 02: Understanding Matter||00:21:00|
|Module 03: Atom||00:41:00|
|Module 04: Chemical Bonding||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Energy||00:38:00|
|Module 06: Periodic Table||00:35:00|
|Module 07: Intermolecular Forces||00:25:00|
|Module 08: Gases||00:25:00|
|Module 09: Solution||00:26:00|
|Module 10: Chemical Equilibrium||00:30:00|
|Module 11: Kinetics and Equilibrium||00:17:00|
|Module 12: Acids and Bases||00:23:00|
|Module 13: pH and pOH||00:23:00|
|Module 14: Reactions Involving Acids and Bases||00:25:00|
|Module 15: Redox Reaction||00:21:00|
|Module 16: Electricity and Chemistry||00:28:00|
|Module 17: Inorganic Chemistry||00:24:00|
|Module 18: Organic Chemistry||00:44:00|
|Module 19: Biochemistry||00:30:00|
|Module 20: Nuclear Chemistry||00:27:00|
|Module 21: Industrial Chemistry||00:24:00|
|Module 22: Environmental Chemistry||00:24:00|
|Module 23: Laboratory Safety||00:36:00|
|Module 24: Chemical Hygiene Plan||00:14:00|
No Reviews found for this course.