The Personal Training and Muscle Building Diploma course covers the essential concepts of personal training and muscle building. At first, you will learn about nutrition, Physiology and Kinesiology, Aerobic Training, and more. The course illustrates the techniques of Yoga and Fitness Testing.
Throughout the course, you will learn the importance of fitness, metabolism, can you control metabolism and fitness of body and mind. The rest of the part of the course trains you how to build muscle. Other topics include the principles of exercising, the common fitness mistakes and more.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Diploma in Personal Training & Fitness course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Personal training development instructors
- Motivational speaker
- Individual consular
- Time management coach.
|Physiology and Kinesiology||00:30:00|
|Muscle Exercise Cross Reference||00:15:00|
|Personal Training Tips||00:15:00|
|Personal Trainer Mistakes & Solutions||00:30:00|
|INTRODUCTION TO MUSCLE BUILDING||01:00:00|
|Power Foods Defined||01:00:00|
|Meal Plans: Print Out||01:00:00|
|Rested Performance and The Truth Behind Your Supplements||01:00:00|
|BODYBUILDING FOR WOMEN||01:00:00|
|A Note On Competitions||01:00:00|
|Benefits of Muscle Building||00:30:00|
|Final Words: Conclusion||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.