Child Psychology is the study of the mental states, processes, and psychological characteristics of infants and children. A child psychologist diagnoses and treats a wide range of psychological disorders children have faced. The Professional Child Psychology Diploma course deals with the child psychology and development and helps you to understand their behaviours and habits.
The course helps you to understand the psychology of babies from zero to one year. Then, you will learn the stages and sequence of social and emotional development. Instead of these, the course also explains linguistic and language skills development and cognitive development.
Parents or people who are working with kids such as babysitters, early school teachers will be highly benefited from the course. The course will help them to apply the psychological theories while they are dealing with the kids.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who would like to work with children (or working with them already)
- Parents or parents-to-be who want to learn about child’s development and behaviour
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
To successfully complete the course you must submit assignments. After submission the instructor will check and assess your work.
After completing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Babies from Birth to One Year|
|About the Course and your Tutor||FREE||00:02:00|
|The Importance of Bonding||00:08:00|
|The Social and Emotional development: from birth to 1 yr||00:06:00|
|The Innate Reflexes of Newborn Babies||00:07:00|
|The Benefits of Testing at ‘Milestones’||00:07:00|
|Stages and Sequences of Social and Emotional Development|
|The Importance of Social and Emotional Development||00:06:00|
|The Ages and Stages that Children go through||00:12:00|
|The Main theories in Developmental Psychology||00:07:00|
|The Importance of Positive Role Models||00:07:00|
|The Barriers to Achieving the ‘Milestones’||00:07:00|
|The Importance of Unconditional Love||00:06:00|
|Language and Linguistic Skills Development|
|Forms of communication||00:05:00|
|What is ‘Pre-linguistic’ form of communication||00:05:00|
|The Active and the Passive Communication||00:06:00|
|The Importance of Opportunities in Development of the Skills||00:05:00|
|The Importance of Body Language||00:06:00|
|The Importance of Cognitive Development||00:03:00|
|The Main Psychological Theories in Cognitive Development||00:07:00|
|The Appropriate Opportunities for Cognitive Development||00:04:00|
|The Unconscious Mind: Id, Ego and Superego. Psychoanalytical Theory||00:06:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye!||00:02:00|
|Resources – Professional Child Psychology Diploma||00:00:00|
|Assignment – Professional Child Psychology Diploma||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.