Are you someone who is in the business industry and want to learn about project management? Or are you someone who is part of the project management in your organization? If so, then this course will surely be able to help you in learning about project management!
This Diploma Course that we are offering to you is a high-quality comprehensive course designed to help managers and potential leaders to be equipped with skills and knowledge in project management. In this Project Management course, you will be equipped with useful information on project management skills that will end your struggles to become a leader.
To learn about project management, you need to define project management and what project managers are. You will be taught about process groups and knowledge areas. Through this course, you will know how to perform an assessment, identify goals, requirements, and deliverables. You will be able to learn planning tools that will help you perform management tasks easily. Through this course, you will know how to perform management tasks and leading projects. You will learn the necessary skills, information and knowledge about Project Management.
Who is the course for?
- Managers or any team management members who want to know about project management for their business or organization.
- People who have an interest in knowing how project management works.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Professional Diploma in Project Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Project Head
- Project Manager
- Team Leader.
|Professional Diploma in Project Management|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Key Concepts (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Key Concepts (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Initiation (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Initiation (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Planning (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Planning (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Planning Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Executing the Project||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Maintaining and Controlling the Project||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Closing Out||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Professional Diploma in Project Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Professional Diploma in Project Management||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Professional Diploma in Project Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Professional Diploma in Project Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.