Do you want to bring out the artist in you? Are you interested in Makeup? Then this is the course you do not want to miss out on.
Whether you want to work for a beauty company as a makeup artist or start your own business, doing a makeup course will help to get your new career off to a good start. Whilst you may already be great at applying makeup, there’s not a limit to how much you can learn. There is always a technique which might enhance your skills as a makeup artist. This course will kickstart your career into the beauty industry. If you are looking for a way to differentiate yourself from others applying for beauty roles, having done professional makeup and beauty tips course will work in your favour. This course is compiled of different units, all designed to increase your knowledge as a makeup artist. For all professional makeup artists there are always ways to improve skills and this course will greatly help you achieve that.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who are interested in a career as a makeup artist
- Artists who are always looking to improve on their makeup and beauty skills
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Professional Makeup and Beauty Tips course will be very beneficial if you are looking for a career in the beauty industry. Prospective paths can be:
- Fashion Designer
- Makeup artist
- Diet consultant
- Beauty Editor
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Public Health Nutrition
- Any job related to the beauty Industry.
|Cosmetics & Makeup|
|What is a Cosmetic?||00:15:00|
|Cosmetics – From Tradition to Modernity||00:15:00|
|Makeup Basics I||01:00:00|
|Makeup Basics II||01:00:00|
|Makeup Basics III||01:00:00|
|Makeup Basics IV||01:00:00|
|Makeup Basics V||01:00:00|
|Makeup Application Women/Girls||00:30:00|
|Makeup Application Guys||00:30:00|
|Cleansing & Hairstyles||00:15:00|
|Professional Makeup and Beauty Tips|
|Body Products Basics||01:00:00|
|Be Educated On Toxins And Detoxing||01:00:00|
|Using Bath Products||01:00:00|
|The Latest In Support Garments||01:00:00|
|How Looking Great Makes You Feel Great||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Professional Makeup and Beauty Tips||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Professional Makeup and Beauty Tips||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.