Project management involves skills and expertise which can help to run small to large projects in a very efficient way. Project management basically involves breaking down the workload into smaller sections and delegate the responsibilities to abled supervisors. Professional Project Management Diploma will give you all the knowledge about it.
In this course, firstly, you will learn about the basics of project management. You will also learn work and resource breakdown structure, preparation of a basic schedule, project planning worksheet, etc. After that, you will get to know how to plan, sell and prepare a project, the role of a project manager, budgeting, teamwork and development, communication, etc. This course contents will help you to be better prepared for the future.
- Narrate what has been mean by a project
- Decode what it means by a project management
- Locate the benefits of projects
- Recognise the stages of a project’s life cycle
- Learn of selling ideas as well as making presentations linked to a project
- Learn how to prioritise projects
- Commence conceptualising the project, involving goals, as well as vision statements
- Apply project planning tools
- Learn how you can contribute to build a Statement of Work
- Realise what has been meant by a project
- Locate the steps that must be taken to accomplish projects on time as well as on budget
- Achieve a better capability so as to sell your ideas as well as prepare presentations
- Learn how to have knowledge of simple methods as well as tools to plan along with track your project
- Learn the techniques to keep the team motivated and focused at the same time.
- Realise what has been meant by a project
- Differentiate between a Project Charter as well as Statement of Work (SOW)
- Apply a SOW to commence your project planning
- Generate a Work Breakdown Structure so as to determine tasks required for completing a small project
- Produce a project schedule rooted on project tasks along with the resources
- Build a Resource Breakdown Structure in order to fix specific resources required for completing a small project
- Accomplish a Project Planning Worksheet in order to act like a touchstone for your project completion
- Recognise your project’s tasks as well as resources
- Give orders for tasks applying the Work Breakdown Structure
- Make schedule tasks skilfully
- Exploit the fundamental planning tools for example, a Gantt chart, PERT diagram, as well as network diagram
- Make a project budget
- Rectify the project budget as well as schedule to attain targets
- Identify and manage risks
- Recognise and learn to manage risks
- Make a final project strategy
- Implement and make an end to a project
- Improvise as well as manage a change control formula
- Think thoroughly when selecting a project team
- Create the best of an assigned team
- Assist team switch on to different stages to be a high-functioning unit
- Boost productivity at team meetings
- Give rewards and inspire your team
- Enhance and apply a communication plan
- Have regular communications with sponsors and executives more positively
- Recognise plans to deal with problem with team members
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Professional Project Management Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Professional Project Management Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.