To become a successful sales person or marketer, you need to have the appropriate sales skills that every sales professional must master. This course will provide you comprehensive lessons on salesmanship, sales communication as well as sales techniques that you need to master to be successful in this field of your interests. This course will equip you with the appropriate skills, information and knowledge on sales skills and will prepare yourself to be an accomplished sales professional you desire to be.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, who work in the business or corporate setting, especially people who are part of the sales, marketing, and communications departments.
- People who are interested in learning more about business communication and those people who are struggling with communication and expressing their thoughts into actions.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Professional Sales Skills Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Development Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Specialist
|Introduction To Salesmanship||01:00:00|
|How the Low Pressure Salesman Uses His Product Knowledge to Build Dynamic Demonstrations||00:30:00|
|How to Use Enthusiasm in Low Pressure Selling||02:00:00|
|Building Customer Confidence Through Low Pressure||00:30:00|
|Timing the Low Pressure Sale||02:00:00|
|Developing the Low Pressure Sales Personality||00:30:00|
|How to Organize Yourself for Low Pressure Selling||02:00:00|
|Objection Handling Techniques||01:00:00|
|Highlight Closers in Low Pressure Selling||00:30:00|
|How You Can “Tell It Faster-Sell It Faster” Through Low Pressure||00:30:00|
|The Importance Of Self Esteem||00:30:00|
|Oral Communication Strategies||00:30:00|
|Written Communication Techniques||00:30:00|
|The Importance Of Body Language||00:30:00|
|Public Speaking Tips||00:30:00|
|How Bad Communication Damages Your Business||00:30:00|
|Sales and Marketing|
|Conducting Market Research||00:15:00|
|Strategies for Success||00:15:00|
|Developing a Marketing Plan||00:30:00|
|Saying No to New Business||00:30:00|
|Relationship in Sales|
|Focusing on Your Customer||00:15:00|
|What Influences People in Forming Relationships?||00:30:00|
|How to Win Friends and Influence People||00:15:00|
|Communication Skills for Relationship Selling||01:00:00|
|Fundamental Sales Techniques||01:00:00|
|Extensive Sales Techniques||01:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Professional Sales Skills Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Professional Sales Skills Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.