In the United Kingdom, one in every four people suffers from mental health issues. Therefore, maintaining mental health and psychological well-being is imperative to live a healthy, balanced life. If you wish to contribute to psychological well-being, take the proper steps with this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course and improve lives.
In this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course, you will explore the various therapies to boost mental well-being. It will educate you on the multiple forms of Psychotherapy. You will learn the concept of low-intensity CBT treatment and explore the process of engaging and assessing the patients. The course also discusses the mental health crisis intervention strategies to let you navigate mental health crises. You will discover comprehensive approaches to address mental health needs and manage complex client situations.
Enroll right now, gain the essential counselling skills and take your first step towards a mental health career.
- Learn the steps to improve psychological well-being
- Familiarize yourself with the skills of a psychological well-being practitioner
- Identify the components of good mental health
- Learn about the common mental health disorders
- Explore the various types of therapies
- Have a better grasp of the low intensity CBT treatment
- Strengthen your knowledge of crisis intervention in mental health
- Discover the strategies to help people deal with mental health crises
Who is this course for
Aspiring professionals interested in helping clients in improving their psychological well-being can take this Psychological Well-being Practitioner Course. The course is also beneficial for people suffering from mental health issues and wants to learn how to cope with mental illness. The in-demand skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for a career in Mental Health.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The valuable Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Mental Health Counsellor
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Social Worker
|Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course|
|Module-1: Introduction to Psychotherapy||00:16:00|
|Module-2: Skills of a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner||00:16:00|
|Module-3: Types of Therapies||00:16:00|
|Module-4: Engaging and Assessing the Patients||00:19:00|
|Module-5: Low Intensity CBT Treatment||00:16:00|
|Module-6: Forms of Psychotherapy||00:17:00|
|Module-7: Helping the Client in Crisis||00:16:00|
|Module-8: Crisis Intervention||00:12:00|
|Mock Exam – Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.