The Psychology of Alcohol and Drug Addiction course is devoted to the psychology of addictions and helps you to understand the psychology and behaviour of an addicted person.
The course is mainly divided into three parts: at first, the concepts of addictions, the psychology of addiction will be discussed. Then the course teaches you two types of addiction: Alcohol-based addiction and drug-based addiction.
You will learn the sign and symptoms of both types of addictions. The course explains how to get diagnosed, ‘overdose’ by drugs, kind of drugs people take, and more. Finally, the course provides knowledge about the available psychological and medical treatments and helps you know the steps for full recovery.
Upon completion, you will be able to help others to overcome addiction.
Who is the course for?
- Business owners, students of accountancy/ finance/bookkeeping, budding finance directors and management accountants
- Individuals who want to manage their personal cashflows better
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
No Reviews found for this course.