Are you currently a team leader? Are your team members needed to be trained? Or are you a team member that would like to conduct team training to be able to unleash their potentials? If so, then this course is what you are looking for.
Your employees are crucial assets that will decide the fate of your business. Finding the best employees for each position requires solid recruitment techniques. Best ability won’t generally discover you. You should search out individuals to fill the positions that you have open. Selecting the most qualified hopefuls will guarantee that your employees stay with your running easily.
Many organizations just sit tight for the ability to come to them. Essentially publicizing a vacant position and trusting that you locate the correct ability does not ensure that you will locate the best individuals for the occupations in your association. Effectively searching out qualified hopefuls is the ideal approach to guarantee that you discover the ability that you require. Recruitment is basic to the achievement of your business. In this course, you will be able to hire and recruits then have them trained to unleash their creativity.
Who is the course for?
- For employees who are aiming for a promotion, joining a team leader role for the first time or looking forward to becoming a top executive.
- Or anyone who is interested in improving and honing their leadership potential.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Recruitment Training Course: Strategies & Skills will be useful and beneficial for the management positions, specifically the following careers:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Agricultural Managers
- Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Construction Managers
- Financial Managers
- Food Services Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Management Directors
- Medical and Health Managers
- Natural Sciences Managers
- Top Executives.
|Module One – Getting Started||00:15:00|
|Module Two – Introduction to Recruitment||00:30:00|
|Module Three – The Selection Process||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Goal Setting||00:30:00|
|Module Five – The Interview||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Types of Interview Questions||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Avoiding Bias in Your Selection||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – The Background Check||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Making Your Offer||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Orientation and Retention||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Measuring the Results||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:15:00|
|Recruitment Training & Management|
|Introduction to Recruitment||00:15:00|
|Definitions of Training and Development||00:15:00|
|Considerations in the Design of Training Programmes||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Recruitment Training Course: Strategies & Skills||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Recruitment Training Course: Strategies & Skills||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.