Skype for Business is a service by Microsoft that helps you to collaborate with anyone, anywhere at any time. This instant messaging collaborative tool is cost-effective and user-friendly.
The Skype for Business Course will familiarise you with all the features of the tool. In the course, you will learn how to use Skype for business, the ways of setting location, managing contacts, setting alerts and alert sounds, the process of sending and receiving the instant message, etc.
Finally, the course helps you to create audio and video calls, preparing business meetings, and creating the presentation for the conference, and the use of Skype notification area.
- Discover how to open and close Skype for Business, also ways to sign in and out of your account
- Set your status on log in or while logged in, add personal notes and set location
- Manage your contacts by adding internal and external contacts, creating groups, move contacts within groups, add them to favourite groups, block certain contacts, use status and relationship view, and much more
Manage alerts by disabling or changing alert sounds, setting up status change alerts, and configuring Do Not Disturb
- Utilize the instant messages (IM) services by sending and responding to them, using spellchecker, adding emoticons, changing the font and viewing conversation history
- Examine how to make an audio and video call, record audio or video calls, and change device settings
- Conduct business meetings using Skype meeting opting through Outlook, joining meetings, setting up impromptu meetings in Skype, and taking notes during a meeting with OneNote
- Show stakeholders your presentation by learning how to display a PowerPoint presentation, a whiteboard, share screens and programs, post polls and Q&A, send files to participants and share note through Microsoft OneNote
- Manage advanced settings by turning off all profile pictures, displaying Skype for Business window on top, using Microsoft Skype for Business Recording Manager, and stop Skype for Business from starting up automatically
- View Skype Notification Area icon, change presence status, sing in and out, and open and close the program
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Skype for Business Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Skype for Business Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Setting Your Presence and Location||00:45:00|
|Managing Contacts, Part One||00:45:00|
|Managing Contacts, Part Two||00:30:00|
|Alerts and Alert Sounds||00:30:00|
|Sending and Receiving Instant Messages (IM)||00:30:00|
|Audio & Video Calls||00:45:00|
|Presenting with Skype for Business, Part One||00:45:00|
|Presenting with Skype for Business, Part Two||00:45:00|
|Using Skype for Business in the Notification Area||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Skype for Business Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Skype for Business Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.