Are you someone who finds playing games as a stress reliever? Are you someone who always searches for different kinds of gaming, in particular through social media? Or are you currently a game developer and wants to learn about social gaming development? If one of these descriptions fit you, then this course will be perfect for you.
Social site gaming on your phone is popular because many people spend most of their time on using smartphones rather than computers or laptops. In fact, it is predicted that billions of revenue are possible if users continue to play games through their smartphones. In this course, you will be learning about social site gaming on your phone and how you will enjoy it. You will be able to learn how to use the application launcher and how to utilise it while playing on your phone. Then you will discover games on Facebook like Farmville and how it had an impact when it was released. Also, you will be able to play Facebook Words with Friends and learn how it has significance to everyone who has been playing for the longest time. You will also be learning about the social city and find out how to find for free social games which will keep you from getting bored. You would also be able to get to separate playing games from the reality.
Who is the course for?
- Game developers or social gaming developers who want to know more about gaming.
- People who have an interest in social gaming.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Social Gaming Guide Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Assistant Producer
- Audio Engineer
- Creative Director
- Game Designer
- Game Developer
- Game Programmer
- Games Artist
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Game Developer
- Product Manager
- Software Developer.
|Social Site Gaming Guide|
|How to Use the Application Launcher||00:30:00|
|Farmville on Facebook||01:00:00|
|Facebook Words with Friends||01:00:00|
|Facebook Social City||01:00:00|
|Finding Free Social Games||01:00:00|
|Being A Hero In Social Site Game||00:30:00|
|The Best Social Site Games||01:00:00|
|How to separate learning myths from reality||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Social Gaming Guide||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Social Gaming Guide||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.