In every organization, new challenges and responsibilities mount up to be tackled day by day. The supervisors overlooking these tasks need to be trained to be fit to face these challenges. This Supervisor Training Diploma course can help you overcome many of the obstacles a new supervisor may face, and to set the platform for an ambitious change in your professional life.
With this course, you are expected to become more proficient with delegating, managing time, setting goals, providing feedback, resolving conflict, and administering discipline. A good supervisor creates opportunities for team members, which in turn generates enthusiasm and success among both individuals and the whole team. The Supervisor Training Diploma focuses particularly on improving your career as a supervisor.
- Adjust to the supervisor’s role with confidence.
- Develop your skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict and giving feedback to employees.
- Identify key attitudes that you can develop to enhance your supervisory skills.
- Use time management and planning techniques to maximize your success.
- Develop a technique for giving instructions that are clear and understood.
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so you are seen as fair and consistent.
- Clarify the scope and nature of a supervisory position.
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- Recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively.
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision.
- Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict.
- Routes to give a priority, strategy, and learn how to manage their time
- Get knowledge of recognizing their basic leadership methods
- Know how to improvise some adaptability so as to implement other leadership features
- Means to encounter the requirements of employees as well as your colleagues by dint of communication and coaching.
- Paths to transform conflict an effective mean for creative, well-cycled solutions to the problems you are dealing with.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Supervisor Training Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Supervisor Training Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Making the Transition||00:15:00|
|Key Behaviors and Attitudes||00:15:00|
|Setting Goals as Supervisor||00:15:00|
|Planning for Success||01:00:00|
|Active Listening Techniques||00:15:00|
|Orders, Requests, and Suggestions||00:15:00|
|Managing Challenging Situations||00:30:00|
|Adjusting to Your Role||00:15:00|
|The Situational Leadership Model||00:15:00|
|What’s Your Type? How About Mine?||00:30:00|
|Team Building Tips||00:15:00|
|Developing a High-Performing Team||00:15:00|
|Orientation and Onboarding||00:15:00|
|Training Tips and Tricks||00:15:00|
|Doing Delegation Right||00:15:00|
|Dealing with Conflict||00:15:00|
|Managing Disciplinary Issues||00:15:00|
|What’s Your Type? How About Mine?||00:45:00|
|Manage Your Time and Your Energy||00:45:00|
|Employee Development Models||00:30:00|
|Dealing with Conflict and Difficult Issues||00:15:00|
|What Successful Leaders Do||00:15:00|
|Workplace Health and Safety Experience||00:15:00|
|Supervisor and Worker Health and Safety Responsibilities||00:15:00|
|Health and Safety Committees (HSC)||00:15:00|
|Hazard Identification, Assessment, and Control||00:30:00|
|Accident Reporting and Investigating||00:15:00|
|Communicating Health and Safety Information||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Supervisor Training Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Supervisor Training Diploma||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.