If you are keen on pre and primary teaching domain and continue your career as a pre and primary teacher, then enroll in Teacher Training and Teaching Diploma. This course will help you get a sense of the methods to meet the challenges of the changing world of teaching.
As a 21st century citizen, teachers need to cultivate a range of skills like sensibility and creativity apart from the teaching techniques to support the development and learning of all children by devising innovative activities. The diploma program emphasizes on molding teaching aspirants into global educators who can lend expertise in learner centered methods. This program is also suitable for working teachers looking to upgrade their skills.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Fundamentals of Teaching|
|Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family||01:00:00|
|Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Teaching in UK|
|Teaching in the UK||00:30:00|
|Teachers’ Standards in UK||00:30:00|
|The English School System||00:30:00|
|Evaluation of Schools and Teachers||00:30:00|
|Teacher Training Basics|
|Module One – Getting Started||02:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Training and Facilitation||02:00:00|
|Module Three – Gathering Materials||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Creating a Lesson Plan||02:00:00|
|Module Five – Choosing Activities||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Preparing for the Workshop||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Getting Off on the Right Foot||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Delivery Tips and Tricks||02:00:00|
|Module Nine – Keeping it Interactive||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Dealing With Difficult Participants||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Tackling Tough Topics||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)||00:30:00|
|Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and Know Your Role as a Teacher||01:00:00|
|SEN Code of Practice||01:00:00|
|Get an Understanding on SENCO||01:00:00|
|Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils||01:00:00|
|How to Deal with Pupils with Autism||00:30:00|
|Understanding Learning Difficulties||01:00:00|
|Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Teaching Children with Down Syndrome||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Teach Like a Champion|
|Introduction Teach Like a Champion||00:10:00|
|How to Avoid Students Disrupting the Class||00:11:00|
|How to Stop Distruptions Once They Begin||00:09:00|
|Choosing an Appropriate Seating Arrangement||00:03:00|
|Choosing the Best Communication System for the Class||00:09:00|
|The Critical Importance of Planning||00:08:00|
|How to Plan an Effective Lesson||00:09:00|
|How to Plan an Effective Units||00:06:00|
|How to Plan for the Whole Semester||00:04:00|
|Assessments and Grading|
|Creating Effective Assessments||00:08:00|
|Efficient Grading Techniques||00:06:00|
|The Power of Formative Assessment||00:09:00|
|The Strengths and Weaknesses of Summative Assessment||00:04:00|
|Developing Healthy Relationships with Students||00:08:00|
|Communicating Effectively with Parents||00:05:00|
|Managing Management, How to Deal with the Boss||00:06:00|
|Psychological Tools for the Champion Teacher||00:05:00|
|Review the Key Ideas of the Course||00:06:00|
|Mock Exam- Teacher Training and Teaching Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Teacher Training and Teaching Diploma||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.